You may now begin ordering books for the 2018-2019 school year through our on-line bookstore with MBS Direct.
2. Navigate to "Menu" then "Order Your Materials". You will be asked to enter a Student ID, which is based on the following convention: first initial of student first name, middle initial, student last name, and class year. For example John Paul Smith of the class of 2019 = jpsmith2019
3. View course materials and select your preferred format (new, used, or purchase from the marketplace).
4. Check out.
Please take note of the following:
- If you order between August 16 and August 30, MBS will provide free shipping. It may take several days for books to arrive, so it would be ideal to order on or shortly after August 16.
- You are not obligated to purchase books through MBS. You may use MBS to view the texts required for your son’s courses, and you may decide which texts you prefer to purchase from MBS.
- Take note that some texts are listed as “required, previous purchase.” This means that your son likely already has this book and should have kept it over the summer. If your son for some reason does not have the text, you can then purchase it from MBS.
- If you are not sure of your son’s placement in a course, do not order the book for that course yet.
If you have any financial concerns and need assistance with a payment plan for books, please contact Josh Poole
in the business office.
For questions regarding returns or other customer service related questions, please call the MBS customer contact center at 1-800-325-3252 or e-mail them at firstname.lastname@example.org.